1991-1992 resident reaching out. Random memories (Elan8?)

For all general discussion of any kind.

1991-1992 resident reaching out. Random memories (Elan8?)

Postby Elan1991-1992 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:11 am

Hi everyone.

My name is Rob.
I don't know what to say, but now that I'm 41 and becoming retrospective, I wanted to check in with some of you.
Hopefully to find out that you're all doing well and have put a lot of these things behind you.

Some of my memories are:

I had multiple General Meetings and was in put in "The Ring" in the large house (Elan3 ?) by the big American Indian with ponytail, glasses, and a thick lisp who said The Ring followed the "Marquess of Queensberry Rules".
He has some fat middle aged guy with a Brooklyn accent and facial hair that was always screaming about girls being "cum receptacles" in General Meetings. (from Elan3?)

I believe the house I was in was Elan8.
A senior employee had dark hair, facial hair, and a really thick New England accent. Paul?
Some young maleemployee who was really preppy that had just graduated from college.
Midddle aged skinng brunette senior employee. Smoker, bitch, mean.
House near the entrance of the complex had a senior female employee (nicer than most) that was a middle aged, with long straight blond hair and a thick build.
The only time we left the house was when a tour bus would take us to a recreation center occasionally in the winter where we'd play basketball on a wooden court.
“Getting off feeings”= zero therapeutic benefit. Only a quack could come up with this stuff.
General Meetings- the spit shower. What a joke.
“Fine Arts”
Elan1991-1992

Return to General Discussions