Lynn Kessler's Kids doing great!

For all general discussion of any kind.

Lynn Kessler's Kids doing great!

Postby maryGZ » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Anyone who knew Lynn knew what a fantastic person and mom she was ,,, this is a email I recieved from another dear friend who updated me on how the kids were doing, and I wanted to share with all the ppl who loved Lynn...

Hi mary.All the children are doing great. Joshua is a english teacher. Lyn would be so proud. He just got married. ryan is in college. her daughter is in URI WOW! That is big! Her baby boy just started first year of college.I thought I would brag for her, LOL. I thought it would be nice to put our sister out there. She was a loving mother and great friend.
maryGZ

Re: Lynn Kessler's Kids doing great!

Postby HappyLynn0724 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Awesome news! I did not know Lynn in Elan but I was blessed to meet her in RI in 2002(?). I did meet her children and it is hard to believe they are in college now. She loved her children so much and I am sure she is still watching over them, today. Thank you Mary for the update.
HappyLynn0724

Postby dannyb50 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Thanks Mary.
dannyb50

Postby maryGZ » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Danny did you even know Lynn...
maryGZ

Postby dannyb50 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:45 am

Mary, let me make myself clear. I will not be questioned by you or ridiculed by you here. If you need to do this go to PM'ing me or go to another site.

Good bye....
Last edited by dannyb50 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dannyb50

Postby Ken Zaretzky » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 pm

It is time for BOTH of you to take your arguement private. text it, IM it, e-mail it. There are no personal attacks of any kind that are gonna be allowed here. There is certainly room for discussion, disagreement, or debate BUT this is clearly a personal issue.....and those don't happen here. There are plenty of other sites that thrive on us making fools of ourselves (I'm not sure why that is) and acting like disturbed children. ElanAlum.com is where we act like the adults we are and heal if we need to.. Not where we attack each other for the public's entertainment

I grew up with both of you, lets act like big kids. OK...

I loved Lynn Kessler and I love both of you and all three of us knew her....

Now lets go back to being adults....

Ken
Ken Zaretzky

Postby dannyb50 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Ken Zaretzky wrote:It is time for BOTH of you to take your arguement private. text it, IM it, e-mail it. There are no personal attacks of any kind that are gonna be allowed here. There is certainly room for discussion, disagreement, or debate BUT this is clearly a personal issue.....and those don't happen here. There are plenty of other sites that thrive on us making fools of ourselves (I'm not sure why that is) and acting like disturbed children. ElanAlum.com is where we act like the adults we are and heal if we need to.. Not where we attack each other for the public's entertainment

I grew up with both of you, lets act like big kids. OK...

I loved Lynn Kessler and I love both of you and all three of us knew her....

Now lets go back to being adults....

Ken

That would be a big 10/4 Ken.
dannyb50

Postby sofiazoe » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:56 am

Hi mary.All the children are doing great. Joshua is a english teacher. Lyn would be so proud. He just got married. ryan is in college. her daughter is in URI WOW! That is big! Her baby boy just started first year of college.I :)
sofiazoe

Return to General Discussions