Memories from Elan

For all general discussion of any kind.

Re: Memories from Elan

Postby Douglas Hannah » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 pm

DANNY,i dont know how to get you on facebook,you know my name all you hae to do is friend me.iam glad you responded.i was there a long,long time.in waterford David eldridge used to play folk music at nite for us,i was a kid then people like tim duvall,marty,dennis Hubbert,many others.when we left there i was given my frist job as ramrod of the service crew,went on a shopping spree at chess kinr in poland springs i was proud that day.i like most other residents i went threw all the jobs.i remember i had a big crush on myra Bentenzes ,willie came years later.i use to see edwin rodreiguez from time to time,peter lovejoy die.well these days i work in conn as a stagehand for #74,been doing this for about 9yrs have a son thats in his twentys,plus have little girl thats in high school.thanks for responding..
Douglas Hannah

Postby dannyb50 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:15 pm

You have got to talk with Matt Hoffman. Go to facebook and log onto "I went to Elan School".
dannyb50

Postby dannyb50 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Douglas,
There are way to many Douglas Hannah to figure out who you are, I am trying though. A little help here....:lol:
dannyb50

Postby Douglas Hannah » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 am

Danny,i came to elan in 1972,i was 13yrs old.i left poland springs in1977,right after football.we were the green machine.i remember peter mccann,he was tall with a mean face,kind of built.marty crewera,took care of the first house in poland springs,think he was mix with chinese.jim shot help run parsonfield,i think a women name pam also help there also.jeff gothle ran poland springs main house.i remember school was out of a trailer,.Danny,i knew joe Ricci,meadium height an built.short hair parted to the side think joes hair was black.Danny i finaly return back to bridgeport,ct.were i still live an from time to time i run into fromer residents.or when i go to new haven same thing.
Douglas Hannah

Postby Douglas Hannah » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:45 am

DANNY,who is matt hoffman ? i can be reach on facebook or sweetport59@yahoo.com
Douglas Hannah

Postby dannyb50 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Is there some reason you will not come over to the "I went to Elan school" site on Facebook. Then you would know who is Matt Hoffman.
dannyb50

Postby Kenny Russell » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 am

You are the Danny who came over from Poland Spring to Warterford. And it the Training School and Diagnostic Center were in Cranston. I remmebr Bobby Jones and Cheryl Hudson. They were in 3 when I first arrived at elan in April of 76. A couple of months later after a 3 house GM I was transferred to 6.
Kenny Russell

Postby dannyb50 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Kenny Russell wrote:You are the Danny who came over from Poland Spring to Warterford. And it the Training School and Diagnostic Center were in Cranston. I remmebr Bobby Jones and Cheryl Hudson. They were in 3 when I first arrived at elan in April of 76. A couple of months later after a 3 house GM I was transferred to 6.

No that was Mike O'Neil. Yes thanks Diagnostic center and YCC were in Cranston been a long time. Never lived in R.I. again after I left Elan. To many bad memories.
Do you remember Margaret Devlin. Cheryl was from So. Kingston. I was with Bobby Jones from 1973 of and on until mid 76 when he split from Elan.

Nice talking with you, keep jogging my memory.
dannyb50

Postby renee669 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:29 pm

iwas there in the early 70s my name was renee feld from groton ct. i remember joey guzman myra betances peter love joy mike webb dennise hubbert i wish you all well
renee669

Postby RickFinkel » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:07 pm

I remember and would like to say hello to Danny B. We were at same house same time and on the same awesome football team ! I remember Cherral and also several other people on here and am glad to see so many doing so well. A shout out to Tom Agos , Jeniene Dubriel < spelling? Paul Doremus , Steve Haidsman (read artical on Steve today ) tough times ... http://deerfield.patch.com/articles/sus ... northbrook maybe add your support for Steve !

Be well everyone and Peace be With all of You ..!
Rick Finkel
RickFinkel

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions