Elanalum.com - What Do You Want To See Here?

For all general discussion of any kind.

Elanalum.com - What Do You Want To See Here?

Postby Admin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

This topic is for us to get your input as to what you'd like to see happen here on Elanalum.com.

What would you like to see here? Stories? Blogs? Pictures? Should we add to the Forums?

Have at it. Tell us what you want.

Rich (Yes, I'm the bonehead) Westcott
Elan 6 1978-1980
Elan Alum Webmaster
Richard Westcott
Elan 6, 8/2/1978 - 6/22/1980
Elan Alum Webmaster
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Elanalum.com - What Do You Want To See Here?

Postby Kenny Russell » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm

what about CHAT Richard........would like to se that go back up so we could have an on line static group.
Kenny Russell

Postby mhyde71 » Mon May 16, 2011 8:22 am

chat, pictures,

perhaps categories separated up by years, like 20+ 30+ 40+ 50yo -
or west coast and east coast-

idk just thinking out loud i guess.
interesting how i get this email today/this morning though- about the forums move or changing software or whatever...?

i was just talking to someone about the fact that there should be a forum... but perhaps with some twist of elan...i.e. a category called static, or encounter... or a chat page with real live chat as mentioned above... or whatever... there are tons of ideas... maybe a monthly give-a-way or something - just thinking off the cuff here.

m
mhyde71

Postby Glennelandude » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:06 am

Hey everybody just checkin in , Glenn 77-79,resident ............ : :)
Glennelandude

Postby Glennelandude » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey Richard ,Glenn Goren here how are you ?Remember me Elan6 77==79 I hung with people such as tony colangilo , marc lufkin bruce bartman cam davis jon alderman et.et. hope things are well for you and them to. plerase e-mail soon at g.diamond@earthlink.net thanxs glenn. 8-) :)
Glennelandude

Postby Glennelandude » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey Richard ,Glenn Goren here how are you ?Remember me Elan6 77==79 I hung with people such as tony colangilo , marc lufkin bruce bartman cam davis jon alderman et.et. hope things are well for you and them to. plerase e-mail soon at g.diamond@earthlink.net thanxs glenn. 8-) :)
Glennelandude

Postby vancegilmore » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Richard, I'm sure you remember me. I was the black boy at Waterford 2/6/79 to august 1980. How are you these days? I'd like to see a chat room and space to preserve our memories of that experience. Alice Dunn, Bob Oldham, Mark Rosenberg, Ann Dredge, Pete McCan, That nurse upstairs who always french inhaled her cigarettes, that maitenance guy who never talked and installed the broadcasting department, being shotdown, general meetings, tight houses, encounter groups, primal screams, stand right there, knock on this door, haircuts, breaking cardinal rules repeatedly...etc.
vancegilmore

Postby superman7 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 am

interesting how i get this email today/this morning though- about the forums move or changing software or whatever...?
Certkiller certkiller.us
superman7

Return to General Discussions