Old Friends

For all general discussion of any kind.

Old Friends

Postby mary » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:10 pm

Just stoped by I see Rich got things going again,
Wanted to see if theres some old friends out there Linda Q? Joann L? Carm?
If you guys see this drop me a line,,, its been awhile...
Anyone from 74-75 too... E-6 AND E-3 Like Janet S Mike P Blaine C I would really like to talk to some of them.
mary

Re: Old Friends

Postby Kenny Russell » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:46 am

Hey Mary, how ya been? drop an email and say hello. Was just at elan in September with Jeffery and Marty. I should post something about the rise and demise of elan......
Kenny Russell

Postby ChiefExpeditor » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Demise?What happened?
ChiefExpeditor

Postby Kenny Russell » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:20 pm

I never finished what I was going to write but upon my return from elan on Friday the 26th I will....
Kenny Russell

Postby L MAZUR » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:00 am

Would that be Marty K and Jeff G from Elan 3 ( 1979 - 1981 )
anyone from that time line around
L.Mazur
L MAZUR

Postby davehoffman » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Mazur -

Dave Hoffman here. I was in with Rosenberg, Dunn, Kruglick. And in Parsonsfield when the riot happened.

Elan is an old wound but I had a few good friends there. Played for football team. I played with... Frank Klein, Fred Smith (?), Arthur Gainey, and the quarterback was Robinson. Bethany Barry was one of the Cheerleaders.

I remember your name, I heard it often. I just can't recall your face. But if I remember correctly you were possibly a staff member.

Boy do I have some Elan stories. I was there for some of the worst.

Would love to talk to you.

Do you remember Andy Sue Palace ?

Dave
davehoffman

Postby L MAZUR » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:58 pm

davehoffman wrote:Mazur -I REMEMBER THE NAME.....I WAS IN ELAN 3, BUT WAS UP IN PARSONFIELD FOR THE RIOT AS RE-ENTRY.... WILD FEW WEEKS THERE.... I THINK WE ALL HAVE 1 OR 2 STORIES TO TELLL.... BUT LIKE EVERYTHING....THERE'S THE GOOD AND BAD IN ALL.... ALL WE CAN DO IS REMEMBER AND LEARN AND CORRECT WHAT WE CAN....AS LONG AS ONES LIFE IS MOVING IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION....IS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS IN THE LONG RUN

Dave Hoffman here. I was in with Rosenberg, Dunn, Kruglick. And in Parsonsfield when the riot happened.

Elan is an old wound but I had a few good friends there. Played for football team. I played with... Frank Klein, Fred Smith (?), Arthur Gainey, and the quarterback was Robinson. Bethany Barry was one of the Cheerleaders.

I remember your name, I heard it often. I just can't recall your face. But if I remember correctly you were possibly a staff member.

Dave
L MAZUR

Postby L MAZUR » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:58 pm

davehoffman wrote:Mazur -I REMEMBER THE NAME.....I WAS IN ELAN 3, BUT WAS UP IN PARSONFIELD FOR THE RIOT AS RE-ENTRY.... WILD FEW WEEKS THERE.... I THINK WE ALL HAVE 1 OR 2 STORIES TO TELLL.... BUT LIKE EVERYTHING....THERE'S THE GOOD AND BAD IN ALL.... ALL WE CAN DO IS REMEMBER AND LEARN AND CORRECT WHAT WE CAN....AS LONG AS ONES LIFE IS MOVING IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION....IS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS IN THE LONG RUN

Dave
L MAZUR

Postby james nelan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 am

I'm JAMES NELAN.i WAS IN ELAN 3 AND SEVEN.I REMEMBER YOU.AND I SURE REMEMBER FRANK KLEIN.I LEFT IN MARCH OF83.WHAT HAPPENED TO EVRYONE ELSE?
L MAZUR wrote:

Dave
james nelan

Postby james nelan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 am

I WAS THERE FROM 81TO 83.I REMEMBER YOU.
L MAZUR wrote:Would that be Marty K and Jeff G from Elan 3 ( 1979 - 1981 )
anyone from that time line around
L.Mazur
james nelan

Next

Return to General Discussions