Looking for Alum 1975-77 Elan One & 4

Find old friends. Make new ones.

Looking for Alum 1975-77 Elan One & 4

Postby SupersplitT » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 pm

I was one of those that Ricci called cancer. I was cut out of the house along with several others, Sean Ricci, Nancy Enis, Ray Waltwiler, can't remember them all. I was known as SuersplitT as I ren away every chnace I got. I was shot downj most of the time! Seen my share of the ring! Johnny eshwiler. My directer was Jeff Gottlieb. Anybody remeber him?
SupersplitT

Re: Looking for Alum 1975-77 Elan One & 4

Postby dannyb50 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Dude Daniel Bennison here, I remember Sean Ritchie well, he ended up stabbing the night security guard and was arrested a short time later when he took off.
I was in Elan 3 from 6/75 till 11/75 then went to Elan 5 where Ed Freidman was Director. Jeff Gottlieb was the Director of Elan 3 with Neil ? as Ass. Director and Wendy Freeman, Ken Steer, Janet Ramos,ect....were staff.
Dude I know you remember Vincent Smith, Noberto Brice, who was the sexy beautiful girl who was full coordinator in 6/75 she ended up going out with Ron ? who was Director of 2a with Marty Kruglick.
Anyway help me to remember you. email danny.bennison@yahoo.com.
dannyb50

Postby Ken Zaretzky » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 am

To answer all your questions Danny :-)

1. That was my late best friend Neil Saxner
2. Her name was Pam Trankle
3. The Assistant Directors/Directors under Marty at 2A were either Ron Evans or Brian Katcher depending on when.

Next Question?

Danny, Give me a call, you have my number.

Ken
Ken Zaretzky

Postby dannyb50 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 am

Ken Zaretzky wrote:To answer all your questions Danny :-)

1. That was my late best friend Neil Saxner
2. Her name was Pam Trankle
3. The Assistant Directors/Directors under Marty at 2A were either Ron Evans or Brian Katcher depending on when.

Next Question?

Danny, Give me a call, you have my number.

Ken

Ken, I am so sorry that I keep neglecting to call you. I am not doing it on purpose (per say) but I just forget. I have been very busy with work and life. I increased/extended my business into another state.
I am getting there, buddy. I have been in touch with Marc Rosenberg lately, how about yourself. Any news about Jeff and Marty, they doing well.
I see you said late best friend, I am sorry to hear about this, I first met you when you were standing with Neil and possibly Janet Ramos, in the dining room at E-3. I wonder how she is doing these days, I miss her. Had a great friendship with her until I left in 1978, man I was a mess then.
dannyb50

Postby Ken Zaretzky » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am

Call, when you can. Actually What you and I have in common Neil did too. I STILL miss Neil, I think he checked out around 1982. I remember Janet very well and i remember meeting you (Yes, Neil, Janet and me) I'm not sure what happened to her either but I believe she lives around here (Chicago Area) somewhere.

I STILL think it's funny that so many people (Most elan people in fact) think Elan One is the office.

Anyway, call me when you can.....

Ken
Ken Zaretzky

Postby edstaffin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Wow,
It's been a long time. I was at Elan from early 76 to 78. I changed my last name after I left Elan. My name now is Ed Staffin. It used to be Ed Leifer. I started out at 5, but was at 6 and 3. Later I was staff at 3 and 8.
I helped put the foundation down for 8 with a the help of a spoon and 2 pressure POs. Does anyone remember Russ Singer? He was my best friend before he split and was never heard from again.
If any of you remember me it would be fun to catch up.
I've had a good carreer as a software developer and am living the good life in the Florida keys.
Hope you all are having a good life as well.
Later ... Ed
edstaffin

Postby dannyb50 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 pm

edstaffin wrote:Wow,
It's been a long time. I was at Elan from early 76 to 78. I changed my last name after I left Elan. My name now is Ed Staffin. It used to be Ed Leifer. I started out at 5, but was at 6 and 3. Later I was staff at 3 and 8.
I helped put the foundation down for 8 with a the help of a spoon and 2 pressure POs. Does anyone remember Russ Singer? He was my best friend before he split and was never heard from again.
If any of you remember me it would be fun to catch up.
I've had a good carreer as a software developer and am living the good life in the Florida keys.
Hope you all are having a good life as well.
Later ... Ed

Ed I tried to communicate with you before but was not able to for some reason. I was in Elan V, from 10/75 till 10/76. Marty Kruglick was are Director. My name is Danny Bennison. There are plenty of names to reminisce about. PM me if you would like.
dannyb50

Postby edstaffin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:43 am

I don't know how to pm in this thing, but you can always email me at ed@staffin.com.
Thanks ... Ed
edstaffin

Postby Kenny Russell » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:19 pm

remember who? Jef Gottlieb.....I talk to him all the time. Just gave him a ride home on Friday the 1st after they closed the place down. He's still Jeffery jjust as you remmeber him. If asking about Johnny...who know's, he could still be jumping out of windows somewhere
Kenny Russell

Postby sheilambaker » Sat May 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Hello Ken,

My name is Sheila Baker (Maiden Name Bean) How is Jeff? I had heard he was in the hospital. He was one of the staff I thought was sane. I remember he loved movies and sometimes would be late to meeting because he was watching a movie.
sheilambaker

Return to Find People