Looking for people from 1974-1976

Find old friends. Make new ones.

Looking for people from 1974-1976

Postby sheilambaker » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Hello my name is Sheila Bean (now Baker)
I was at Parsonsfield. Prior to Parsonsfield I was at Elan 3? or wherever Jeff Gotlieb was. I am looking for Reggie Jones, Cheryl Smith, Louis Ortiz, Keith Springfield, and others. We went over to parsonsfield after we took one of the Staff members cars and tried to escape. Of course we got caught and got shot-down and had a big general meeting with Peter McCann (big guy with the mean face) in Charge. I'm just wandering how they are doing. I am doing fine. I have been married for 30 years. Married my elementary school sweetheart. We have 2 children and several grandchildren.

I almost forgot about Raymond Messier. He could take a beating. I remember him in the ring. He wasn't a bad guy -- pretty funny sometimes. What ever happen to John the cook and his wife who use to work in the administrative office. She was the one who told you it was time to go home.

I wonder what happened to Willie Batansis - I misspelling is last name, Mary Ennis. Patty Blinkhorn, and so many others. Cannot remember all the names.
sheilambaker

Re: Looking for people from 1974-1976

Postby Douglas Hannah » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 am

hey this is Douglas Hannah,we were there together .i was looking at some of them names an said wow,remember when me an keith springfield were handcuff together?then there was roseavelt jackson,remember that kid fell from the roof trying to escape?well for now be good .
Douglas Hannah

Postby dannyb50 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey Douglas I remember Roosevelt falling from the roof too. I hope life is good for you. My name is Daniel Bennison 6/75 - 1/77 E-3 & E-5
dannyb50

Postby sheilambaker » Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello again all,

I am still looking for people from parsonsfield. Reggie Jones, Cheryl Smith, Keith Springfield, Louis Ortiz, and many others who were in Elan from 1974-1976. Jeff Gottlieb was the house manager, Peter McCann. If you know where any Elan folks are during that time please share. I am also on Facebook. Sheila Baker (Maiden Name Sheila Bean, African American Women). In my photo I am wearing a Teal suit.

Elan closed down on April 1, 2011. I am thinking about taking a trip to Maine to see the house in parsonsfield. Sort of like closure.
sheilambaker

Return to Find People